deceased at March 19, 2010.
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 10, pages 2521–2528, October 2011
How to Cite
Suzuki, S., Kim, O.-H., Makita, Y., Saito, T., Lim, G.-Y., Cho, T.-J., Al-Swaid, A., Alrasheed, S., Sadoon, E., Miyazaki, O., Nishina, S., Superti-Furga, A., Unger, S., Fujieda, K., Ikegawa, S. and Nishimura, G. (2011), Axial spondylometaphyseal dysplasia: Additional reports. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2521–2528. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34192
How to Cite this Article: Suzuki S, Kim O-H, Makita Y, Saito T, Lim G-Y, Cho T-J, Al-Swaid A, Alrasheed S, Sadoon E, Miyazaki O, Nishina S, Superti-Furga A, Unger S, Fujieda K, Ikegawa S, Nishimura G. 2011. Axial spondylometaphyseal dysplasia: Additional reports. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:2521–2528.
Shigeru Suzuki and Ok-Hwa Kim contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- Research on Child Health and Development
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!