How to cite this article: Der Kaloustian VM, Russell L, Aradhya S, Richard G, Rosenblatt B, Melançon S. 2011. A de novo 2.1-Mb deletion of 13q12.11 in a child with developmental delay and minor dysmorphic features. Am J Med Genet Part A.
A de novo 2.1-Mb deletion of 13q12.11 in a child with developmental delay and minor dysmorphic features†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 10, pages 2538–2542, October 2011
How to Cite
Der Kaloustian, V. M., Russell, L., Aradhya, S., Richard, G., Rosenblatt, B. and Melançon, S. (2011), A de novo 2.1-Mb deletion of 13q12.11 in a child with developmental delay and minor dysmorphic features. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2538–2542. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34198
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!