How to Cite this Article: Armani R, Archer H, Clarke A, Vasudevan P, Zweier C, Ho G, Williamson S, Cloosterman D, Yang N, Christodoulou J. 2012. Transcription Factor 4 and Myocyte Enhancer Factor 2C mutations are not common causes of Rett Syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:713–719.
Transcription Factor 4 and Myocyte Enhancer Factor 2C mutations are not common causes of Rett syndrome†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 713–719, April 2012
How to Cite
Armani, R., Archer, H., Clarke, A., Vasudevan, P., Zweier, C., Ho, G., Williamson, S., Cloosterman, D., Yang, N. and Christodoulou, J. (2012), Transcription Factor 4 and Myocyte Enhancer Factor 2C mutations are not common causes of Rett syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 713–719. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34206
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2010
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 346602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!