How to Cite this Article: Fairchild HR, Fairchild G, Tierney KM, McCartney DL, Cross JJ, de Vries PJ. 2011. Partial agenesis of the corpus callosum, hippocampal atrophy, and stable intellectual disability associated with Roifman syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:2560–2565.
Partial agenesis of the corpus callosum, hippocampal atrophy, and stable intellectual disability associated with Roifman syndrome†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 10, pages 2560–2565, October 2011
How to Cite
Fairchild, H. R., Fairchild, G., Tierney, K. M., McCartney, D. L., Cross, J. J. and de Vries, P. J. (2011), Partial agenesis of the corpus callosum, hippocampal atrophy, and stable intellectual disability associated with Roifman syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2560–2565. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34215
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2011
- Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance Innovative Science Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!