How to Cite this Article: Muller EA, Aradhya S, Atkin JF, Carmany EP, Elliott AM, Chudley AE, Clark RD, Everman DB, Garner S, Hall BD, Herman GE, Kivuva E, Ramanathan S, Stevenson DA, Stockton DW, Hudgins L. 2012. Microdeletion 9q22.3 syndrome includes metopic craniosynostosis, hydrocephalus, macrosomia, and developmental delay. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:391–399.
Microdeletion 9q22.3 syndrome includes metopic craniosynostosis, hydrocephalus, macrosomia, and developmental delay†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 2, pages 391–399, February 2012
How to Cite
Muller, E. A., Aradhya, S., Atkin, J. F., Carmany, E. P., Elliott, A. M., Chudley, A. E., Clark, R. D., Everman, D. B., Garner, S., Hall, B. D., Herman, G. E., Kivuva, E., Ramanathan, S., Stevenson, D. A., Stockton, D. W. and Hudgins, L. (2012), Microdeletion 9q22.3 syndrome includes metopic craniosynostosis, hydrocephalus, macrosomia, and developmental delay. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 391–399. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34216
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!