How to Cite this Article: Ben-Omran T, Ali R, Almureikhi M, Alameer S, Al-Saffar M, Walsh CA, Felie JM, Teebi A. 2011. Phenotypic heterogeneity in Woodhouse–Sakati syndrome: Two new families with a mutation in the C2orf37 gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2647–2653.
Phenotypic heterogeneity in Woodhouse–Sakati syndrome: Two new families with a mutation in the C2orf37 gene†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2647–2653, November 2011
How to Cite
Ben-Omran, T., Ali, R., Almureikhi, M., Alameer, S., Al-Saffar, M., Walsh, C. A., Felie, J. M. and Teebi, A. (2011), Phenotypic heterogeneity in Woodhouse–Sakati syndrome: Two new families with a mutation in the C2orf37 gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2647–2653. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34219
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!