How to Cite this Article: Boutry-Kryza N, Labalme A, Till M, Schluth-Bolard C, Langue J, Turleau C, Edery P, Sanlaville D. 2012. An 800 kb deletion at 17q23.2 including the MED13 (THRAP1) gene, revealed by aCGH in a patient with a SMC 17p. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:400–405.
An 800 kb deletion at 17q23.2 including the MED13 (THRAP1) gene, revealed by aCGH in a patient with a SMC 17p†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 2, pages 400–405, February 2012
How to Cite
Boutry-Kryza, N., Labalme, A., Till, M., Schluth-Bolard, C., Langue, J., Turleau, C., Edery, P. and Sanlaville, D. (2012), An 800 kb deletion at 17q23.2 including the MED13 (THRAP1) gene, revealed by aCGH in a patient with a SMC 17p. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 400–405. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34222
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!