How to Cite this Article: Tzschach A, Ullmann R, Ahmed A, Martin T, Weber G, Decker-Schwering O, Pauly F, Shamdeen MG, Reith W, Oehl-Jaschkowitz B. 2011. Christianson syndrome in a patient with an interstitial Xq26.3 deletion. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2771–2774.
Christianson syndrome in a patient with an interstitial Xq26.3 deletion†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2771–2774, November 2011
How to Cite
Tzschach, A., Ullmann, R., Ahmed, A., Martin, T., Weber, G., Decker-Schwering, O., Pauly, F., Shamdeen, M. G., Reith, W. and Oehl-Jaschkowitz, B. (2011), Christianson syndrome in a patient with an interstitial Xq26.3 deletion. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2771–2774. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34230
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!