How to Cite this Article: Dolan M, Berry SA, Rubin KR, Hirsch B. 2011. Deletion and duplication of 11p13-11p14: Reciprocal aberrations derived from a paternal insertion. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2775–2783.
Deletion and duplication of 11p13-11p14: Reciprocal aberrations derived from a paternal insertion†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2775–2783, November 2011
How to Cite
Dolan, M., Berry, S. A., Rubin, K. R. and Hirsch, B. (2011), Deletion and duplication of 11p13-11p14: Reciprocal aberrations derived from a paternal insertion. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2775–2783. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34232
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!