Self-perceptions from people with Down syndrome†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 10, pages 2360–2369, October 2011
How to Cite
Skotko, B. G., Levine, S. P. and Goldstein, R. (2011), Self-perceptions from people with Down syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2360–2369. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34235
How to Cite this Article: Skotko BG, Levine SP, Goldstein R. 2011. Self-perceptions from people with Down syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:2360–2369.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
- Tim White Foundation
- Fred Lovejoy House-Staff Research and Education Fund
- Joel and Barbara Alpert Endowment for the Children of the City
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!