How to Cite this Article: Kim O-H, Park H, Seong M-W, Cho T-J, Nishimura G, Superti-Furga A, Unger S, Ikegawa S, Choi I H, Song H-R, Kim H W, Yoo WJ, Shim JS, Chung CY, Oh C-W, Jeong C, Song KS, Seo SG, Cho SI, Yeo IK, Kim SY, Park S, Park SS. 2011. Revisit of multiple epiphyseal dysplasia: Ethnic difference in genotypes and comparison of radiographic features linked to the COMP and MATN3 genes. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2669–2680.
Revisit of multiple epiphyseal dysplasia: Ethnic difference in genotypes and comparison of radiographic features linked to the COMP and MATN3 genes†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2669–2680, November 2011
How to Cite
Kim, O.-H., Park, H., Seong, M.-W., Cho, T.-J., Nishimura, G., Superti-Furga, A., Unger, S., Ikegawa, S., Choi, I. H., Song, H.-R., Kim, H. W., Yoo, W. J., Shim, J. S., Chung, C. Y., Oh, C.-W., Jeong, C., Song, K. S., Seo, S. G., Cho, S. I., Yeo, I. K., Kim, S. Y., Park, S. and Park, S. S. (2011), Revisit of multiple epiphyseal dysplasia: Ethnic difference in genotypes and comparison of radiographic features linked to the COMP and MATN3 genes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2669–2680. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34246
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2010
- KSR-Guerbet Korea Research Fund (2008) from the Korean Society of Radiology
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!