How to Cite this Article: Kim O-H, Park H, Seong M-W, Cho T-J, Nishimura G, Superti-Furga A, Unger S, Ikegawa S, Choi I H, Song H-R, Kim H W, Yoo WJ, Shim JS, Chung CY, Oh C-W, Jeong C, Song KS, Seo SG, Cho SI, Yeo IK, Kim SY, Park S, Park SS. 2011. Revisit of multiple epiphyseal dysplasia: Ethnic difference in genotypes and comparison of radiographic features linked to the COMP and MATN3 genes. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2669–2680.
Revisit of multiple epiphyseal dysplasia: Ethnic difference in genotypes and comparison of radiographic features linked to the COMP and MATN3 genes†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2669–2680, November 2011
How to Cite
Kim, O.-H., Park, H., Seong, M.-W., Cho, T.-J., Nishimura, G., Superti-Furga, A., Unger, S., Ikegawa, S., Choi, I. H., Song, H.-R., Kim, H. W., Yoo, W. J., Shim, J. S., Chung, C. Y., Oh, C.-W., Jeong, C., Song, K. S., Seo, S. G., Cho, S. I., Yeo, I. K., Kim, S. Y., Park, S. and Park, S. S. (2011), Revisit of multiple epiphyseal dysplasia: Ethnic difference in genotypes and comparison of radiographic features linked to the COMP and MATN3 genes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2669–2680. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34246
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2010
- KSR-Guerbet Korea Research Fund (2008) from the Korean Society of Radiology
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!