How to Cite this Article: Sanford EF, Bermudez-Wagner K, Jeng LJB, Rauen KA, Slavotinek AM. 2011. Congenital diaphragmatic hernia in Smith–Magenis syndrome: A possible locus at chromosome 17p11.2. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2816–2820.
Congenital diaphragmatic hernia in Smith–Magenis syndrome: A possible locus at chromosome 17p11.2†
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2816–2820, November 2011
How to Cite
Sanford, E.F., Bermudez-Wagner, K., Jeng, L.J.B., Rauen, K.A. and Slavotinek, A. M. (2011), Congenital diaphragmatic hernia in Smith–Magenis syndrome: A possible locus at chromosome 17p11.2. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2816–2820. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34247
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
- The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Development at the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K08HD053476
- NIH/NCRR UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: UL1 RR024131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!