Conflict of interest: None.
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2821–2825, November 2011
How to Cite
Spiegel, R., Dobbie, A., Hartman, C., de Vries, L., Ellard, S. and Shalev, S. A. (2011), Clinical characterization of a newly described neonatal diabetes syndrome caused by RFX6 mutations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2821–2825. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34251
How to Cite this Article: Spiegel R, Dobbie A, Hartman C, de Vries L, Ellard S, Shalev SA. 2011. Clinical characterization of a newly described neonatal diabetes syndrome caused by RFX6 mutations. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2821–2825.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Therapeutic implications of novel mutations of the RFX6 gene associated with early-onset diabetes, The Pharmacogenomics Journal, 2015, 15, 1, 49, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Clinical and genetic complexity of Mitchell–Riley/Martinez–Frias syndrome, Journal of Perinatology, 2014, 34, 12, 948, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Martinez-Frias syndrome: Evidence of linkage to RFX6 mutation, Journal of Pediatric Surgery Case Reports, 2014, 2, 11, 492, , , , , , ,
- 6Rfx6 Maintains the Functional Identity of Adult Pancreatic β Cells, Cell Reports, 2014, 9, 6, 2219, , , , , , , , ,
- 7RFX6 Regulates Insulin Secretion by Modulating Ca2+ Homeostasis in Human β Cells, Cell Reports, 2014, 9, 6, 2206, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Pathogenesis of the Metabolic Syndrome: Insights from Monogenic Disorders, Mediators of Inflammation, 2013, 2013, 1, , ,