Conflict of interest: None.
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2821–2825, November 2011
How to Cite
Spiegel, R., Dobbie, A., Hartman, C., de Vries, L., Ellard, S. and Shalev, S. A. (2011), Clinical characterization of a newly described neonatal diabetes syndrome caused by RFX6 mutations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2821–2825. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34251
How to Cite this Article: Spiegel R, Dobbie A, Hartman C, de Vries L, Ellard S, Shalev SA. 2011. Clinical characterization of a newly described neonatal diabetes syndrome caused by RFX6 mutations. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2821–2825.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!