How to Cite this Article: Li L, Zhu G-q, Meng T, Shi J-y, Wu J, Xu X, Shi B. 2011. Biological and epidemiological evidence of interaction of infant genotypes at Rs7205289 and maternal passive smoking in cleft palate. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2940–2948.
Biological and epidemiological evidence of interaction of infant genotypes at Rs7205289 and maternal passive smoking in cleft palate†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 12, pages 2940–2948, December 2011
How to Cite
Li, L., Zhu, G.-q., Meng, T., Shi, J.-y., Wu, J., Xu, X. and Shi, B. (2011), Biological and epidemiological evidence of interaction of infant genotypes at Rs7205289 and maternal passive smoking in cleft palate. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2940–2948. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34254
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2011
- National Science Funds of China. Grant Number: 81070816
- State Key Laboratory of Oral Diseases. Grant Number: 2010.1-2011.12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!