Dr. Theologia Sarafidou's present address is Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, University of Thessaly, Greece.
Complex distal 10q rearrangement in a girl with mild intellectual disability: Follow up of the patient and review of the literature of non-acrocentric satellited chromosomes†
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2841–2854, November 2011
How to Cite
Sarri, C., Douzgou, S., Gyftodimou, Y., Tümer, Z., Ravn, K., Pasparaki, A., Sarafidou, T., Kontos, H., Kokotas, H., Karadima, G., Grigoriadou, M., Pandelia, E., Theodorou, V., Moschonas, N. K. and Petersen, M. B. (2011), Complex distal 10q rearrangement in a girl with mild intellectual disability: Follow up of the patient and review of the literature of non-acrocentric satellited chromosomes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2841–2854. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34259
How to Cite this Article: Sarri C, Douzgou S, Gyftodimou Y, Tümer Z, Ravn K, Pasparaki A, Sarafidou T, Kontos H, Kokotas H, Karadima G, Grigoriadou M, Pandelia E, Theodorou V, Moschonas NK, Petersen MB. 2011. Complex distal 10q rearrangement in a girl with mild intellectual disability: Follow up of the patient and review of the literature of non-acrocentric satellited chromosomes. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2841–2854.
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!