Dr. Theologia Sarafidou's present address is Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, University of Thessaly, Greece.
Complex distal 10q rearrangement in a girl with mild intellectual disability: Follow up of the patient and review of the literature of non-acrocentric satellited chromosomes†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2841–2854, November 2011
How to Cite
Sarri, C., Douzgou, S., Gyftodimou, Y., Tümer, Z., Ravn, K., Pasparaki, A., Sarafidou, T., Kontos, H., Kokotas, H., Karadima, G., Grigoriadou, M., Pandelia, E., Theodorou, V., Moschonas, N. K. and Petersen, M. B. (2011), Complex distal 10q rearrangement in a girl with mild intellectual disability: Follow up of the patient and review of the literature of non-acrocentric satellited chromosomes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2841–2854. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34259
How to Cite this Article: Sarri C, Douzgou S, Gyftodimou Y, Tümer Z, Ravn K, Pasparaki A, Sarafidou T, Kontos H, Kokotas H, Karadima G, Grigoriadou M, Pandelia E, Theodorou V, Moschonas NK, Petersen MB. 2011. Complex distal 10q rearrangement in a girl with mild intellectual disability: Follow up of the patient and review of the literature of non-acrocentric satellited chromosomes. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2841–2854.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!