How to Cite this Article: Beaulieu Bergeron M, Brochu P, Lemyre E, Lemieux N. 2011. Correlation of intercentromeric distance, mosaicism, and sexual phenotype: Molecular localization of breakpoints in isodicentric Y chromosomes. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2705–2712.
Correlation of intercentromeric distance, mosaicism, and sexual phenotype: Molecular localization of breakpoints in isodicentric Y chromosomes†
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2705–2712, November 2011
How to Cite
Bergeron, M. B., Brochu, P., Lemyre, E. and Lemieux, N. (2011), Correlation of intercentromeric distance, mosaicism, and sexual phenotype: Molecular localization of breakpoints in isodicentric Y chromosomes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2705–2712. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34260
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2010
- Le Fonds de Recherche en Santé du Québec (FRSQ)
- La Fondation du CHU Sainte-Justine
- La Fondation des Étoiles
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!