The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Published 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2721–2731, November 2011
How to Cite
Jenkins, M. M., Reed-Gross, E., Barfield, W. D., Prue, C. E., Gallagher, M. L., Rasmussen, S. A. and Honein, M. A. (2011), Qualitative assessment of study materials and communication strategies used in studies that include DNA collection. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2721–2731. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34263
How to Cite this Article: Jenkins MM, Reed-Gross E, Barfield WD, Prue CE, Gallagher ML, Rasmussen SA, Honein MA. 2011. Qualitative assessment of study materials and communication strategies used in studies that include DNA collection. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2721–2731.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!