How to Cite this Article: Unger S, Lausch E, Stanzial F, Gillessen-Kaesbach G, Stefanova I, Di Stefano CM, Bertini E, Dionisi-Vici C, Nilius B, Zabel B, Superti-Furga A. 2011. Fetal akinesia in metatropic dysplasia: The combined phenotype of chondrodysplasia and neuropathy? Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2860–2864.
Fetal akinesia in metatropic dysplasia: The combined phenotype of chondrodysplasia and neuropathy?†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2860–2864, November 2011
How to Cite
Unger, S., Lausch, E., Stanzial, F., Gillessen-Kaesbach, G., Stefanova, I., Di Stefano, C. M., Bertini, E., Dionisi-Vici, C., Nilius, B., Zabel, B. and Superti-Furga, A. (2011), Fetal akinesia in metatropic dysplasia: The combined phenotype of chondrodysplasia and neuropathy?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2860–2864. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34268
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!