How to Cite this Article: Ben Amor IM, Rauch F, Gruenwald K, Weis M, Eyre DR, Roughley P, Glorieux FH, Morello R. 2011. Severe osteogenesis imperfecta caused by a small in-frame deletion in CRTAP. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2865–2870.
Severe osteogenesis imperfecta caused by a small in-frame deletion in CRTAP†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2865–2870, November 2011
How to Cite
Amor, I.M. B., Rauch, F., Gruenwald, K., Weis, M., Eyre, D.R., Roughley, P., Glorieux, F.H. and Morello, R. (2011), Severe osteogenesis imperfecta caused by a small in-frame deletion in CRTAP. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2865–2870. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34269
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Whole-exome sequencing identifies de novo mutation in the COL1A1 gene to underlie the severe osteogenesis imperfecta, Human Genomics, 2015, 9, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Ziploc-ing the structure: Triple helix formation is coordinated by rough endoplasmic reticulum resident PPIases, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - General Subjects, 2015, 1850, 10, 1983, , ,
- 4Osteogenesis Imperfecta, 2014,, , ,