These authors contributed equally to this work.
Vici syndrome—A rapidly progressive neurodegenerative disorder with hypopigmentation, immunodeficiency and myopathic changes on muscle biopsy†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 2, pages 440–444, February 2012
How to Cite
Said, E., Soler, D. and Sewry, C. (2012), Vici syndrome—A rapidly progressive neurodegenerative disorder with hypopigmentation, immunodeficiency and myopathic changes on muscle biopsy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 440–444. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34273
How to Cite this Article: Said E, Soler D, Sewry C. 2012. Vici syndrome—a rapidly progressive neurodegenerative disorder with hypopigmentation, immunodeficiency and myopathic changes on muscle biopsy. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:440–444.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!