How to Cite this Article: Guleria S. 2011. ZIC2 mutations are seen in holoprosencephaly and not partial rhombencephalosynapsis. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2901–2901.
ZIC2 mutations are seen in holoprosencephaly and not partial rhombencephalosynapsis†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, page 2901, November 2011
How to Cite
Guleria, S. (2011), ZIC2 mutations are seen in holoprosencephaly and not partial rhombencephalosynapsis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2901. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34282
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!