How to Cite this Article: Natalie M. Gallant, Erin Baldwin, Noriko Salamon, Katrina M. Dipple, Fabiola Quintero-Rivera. 2011. Pontocerebellar hypoplasia in association with de novo 19p13.11p13.12 Microdeletion. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2871–2878.
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2871–2878, November 2011
How to Cite
Gallant, N. M., Baldwin, E., Salamon, N., Dipple, K. M. and Quintero-Rivera, F. (2011), Pontocerebellar hypoplasia in association with de novo 19p13.11p13.12 microdeletion. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2871–2878. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34286
Katrina M. Dipple and Fabiola Quintero-Rivera are co-senior authors and contributed equally to this work.
This case was presented as a poster at the American College of Medical Genetics annual meeting held in Vancouver, Canada, March 16–20, 2011, Poster #257.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!