How to Cite this Article: Saitsu H, Igarashi N, Kato M, Okada I, Kosho T, Shimokawa O, Sasaki Y, Nishiyama K, Tsurusaki Y, Doi H, Miyake N, Harada N, Hayasaka K, Matsumoto N. 2011. De novo 5q14.3 translocation 121.5-kb upstream of MEF2C in a patient with severe intellectual disability and early-onset epileptic encephalopathy. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2879–2884.
De novo 5q14.3 translocation 121.5-kb upstream of MEF2C in a patient with severe intellectual disability and early-onset epileptic encephalopathy†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2879–2884, November 2011
How to Cite
Saitsu, H., Igarashi, N., Kato, M., Okada, I., Kosho, T., Shimokawa, O., Sasaki, Y., Nishiyama, K., Tsurusaki, Y., Doi, H., Miyake, N., Harada, N., Hayasaka, K. and Matasumoto, N. (2011), De novo 5q14.3 translocation 121.5-kb upstream of MEF2C in a patient with severe intellectual disability and early-onset epileptic encephalopathy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2879–2884. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34289
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Yokohama Foundation for Advancement of Medical Science
- Japan Epilepsy Research Foundation
- Naito Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!