How to Cite this Article: Strobl-Wildemann G, Kalscheuer VM, Hu H, Wrogemann K, Ropers H-H, Tzschach A. 2011. Novel GDI1 mutation in a large family with nonsyndromic X-linked intellectual disability. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 3067–3070.
Novel GDI1 mutation in a large family with nonsyndromic X-linked intellectual disability†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 12, pages 3067–3070, December 2011
How to Cite
Strobl-Wildemann, G., Kalscheuer, V. M., Hu, H., Wrogemann, K., Ropers, H.-H. and Tzschach, A. (2011), Novel GDI1 mutation in a large family with nonsyndromic X-linked intellectual disability. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 3067–3070. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34291
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!