Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 10, pages 2335–2347, October 2011
How to Cite
Skotko, B. G., Levine, S. P. and Goldstein, R. (2011), Having a son or daughter with Down syndrome: Perspectives from mothers and fathers. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2335–2347. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34293
Brian G. Skotko and Susan P. Levine are
How to Cite this Article: Skotko BG, Levine SP, Goldstein R. 2011. Having a son or daughter with Down syndrome: Perspectives from mothers and fathers. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:2335–2347.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
- Tim White Foundation
- Fred Lovejoy House-Staff Research and Education Fund
- Joel and Barbara Alpert Endowment for the Children of the City
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!