How to Cite this Article: Abdel-Salam GMH, Miyake N, Eid MM, Abdel-Hamid MS, Hassan NA, Eid OM, Effat LK, El-Badry TH, El-Kamah GY, El-Darouti M, Matsumoto N. 2011. A homozygous mutation in RNU4ATAC as a cause of microcephalic osteodysplastic primordial dwarfism type I (MOPD I) with associated pigmentary disorder. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2885–2896.
A homozygous mutation in RNU4ATAC as a cause of microcephalic osteodysplastic primordial dwarfism type I (MOPD I) with associated pigmentary disorder†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2885–2896, November 2011
How to Cite
Abdel-Salam, G. M.H., Miyake, N., Eid, M. M., Abdel-Hamid, M. S., Hassan, N. A., Eid, O. M., Effat, L. K., El-Badry, T. H., El-Kamah, G. Y., El-Darouti, M. and Matsumoto, N. (2011), A homozygous mutation in RNU4ATAC as a cause of microcephalic osteodysplastic primordial dwarfism type I (MOPD I) with associated pigmentary disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2885–2896. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34299
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!