How to Cite this Article: Hagen A, Bigl A, Wand D, Klopocki E, Heller R, Siekmeyer M, Siekmeyer W, Kiess W, Merkenschlager A. 2011. Combined partial trisomy 11q and partial monosomy 10p in a 19-year-old female patient: Phenotypic and genotypic findings. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 3075–3081.
Combined partial trisomy 11q and partial monosomy 10p in a 19-year-old female patient: Phenotypic and genotypic findings†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 12, pages 3075–3081, December 2011
How to Cite
Hagen, A., Bigl, A., Wand, D., Klopocki, E., Heller, R., Siekmeyer, M., Siekmeyer, W., Kiess, W. and Merkenschlager, A. (2011), Combined partial trisomy 11q and partial monosomy 10p in a 19-year-old female patient: Phenotypic and genotypic findings. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 3075–3081. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34300
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!