How to Cite this Article: Brothers KB, Morrison DR, Clayton EW. 2011. Two large-scale surveys on community attitudes toward an opt-out biobank. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2982–2990.
Two large-scale surveys on community attitudes toward an opt-out biobank†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 12, pages 2982–2990, December 2011
How to Cite
Brothers, K. B., Morrison, D. R. and Clayton, E. W. (2011), Two large-scale surveys on community attitudes toward an opt-out biobank. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2982–2990. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34304
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2010
- Vanderbilt Genome-Electronic Records Project, NIH/NHGRI. Grant Number: 5U01HG004603-03
- Vanderbilt Institute for Clinical and Translational Research (VICTR), NCRR/NIH. Grant Number: UL1 RR024975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!