Sung Won Park and Seung-Tae Lee contributed equally to this study.
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 12, pages 2970–2973, December 2011
How to Cite
Park, S. W., Lee, S.-T., Sohn, Y. B., Kim, S. H., Cho, S.-Y., Ko, A.-r., Ji, S.-T., Kwon, J.-Y., Yeau, S., Paik, K.-H., Kim, J.-W. and Jin, D.-K. (2011), A polymorphism in the growth hormone receptor is associated with height in children with Prader–Willi syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2970–2973. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34309
How to Cite this Article: Park SW, Lee S-T, Sohn YB, Kim SH, Cho S-Y, Ko A-r, Ji S-T, Kwon J-Y, Yeau S, Paik K-H, Kim J-W, Jin D-K. 2011. A Polymorphism in the growth hormone receptor is associated with height in children with Prader–Willi syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2970–2973.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2011
- Samsung Genomic Center Research Fund. Grant Number: D-B0-007-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!