How to Cite this Article: Rudaks LI, Nicholl JK, Bratkovic D, Barnett CP. 2011. Short stature due to 15q26 microdeletion involving IGF1R: Report of an additional case and review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 3139–3143.
Short stature due to 15q26 microdeletion involving IGF1R: Report of an additional case and review of the literature†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 12, pages 3139–3143, December 2011
How to Cite
Rudaks, L. I., Nicholl, J. K., Bratkovic, D. and Barnett, C. P. (2011), Short stature due to 15q26 microdeletion involving IGF1R: Report of an additional case and review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 3139–3143. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34310
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!