How to Cite this Article: van Kogelenberg M, Lerone M, De Toni T, Divizia MT, de Brouwer APM, Veltman JA, van Bokhoven H, Robertson SP. 2011. A novel Xp22.11 deletion causing a syndrome of craniosynostosis and periventricular nodular heterotopia. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 3144–3147.
A novel Xp22.11 deletion causing a syndrome of craniosynostosis and periventricular nodular heterotopia†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 12, pages 3144–3147, December 2011
How to Cite
van Kogelenberg, M., Lerone, M., De Toni, T., Divizia, M. T., de Brouwer, A. P.M., Veltman, J. A., van Bokhoven, H. and Robertson, S. P. (2011), A novel Xp22.11 deletion causing a syndrome of craniosynostosis and periventricular nodular heterotopia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 3144–3147. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34311
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!