How to Cite this Article: Vissers LELM, Fano V, Martinelli D, Campos-Xavier B, Barbuti D, Cho T-J, Dursun A, Kim OH, Lee SH, Timpani G, Nishimura G, Unger S, Sass JO, Veltman JA, Brunner HG, Bonafé L, Dionisi-Vici C, Superti-Furga A. 2011. Whole-exome sequencing detects somatic mutations of IDH1 in metaphyseal chondromatosis with D-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria (MC-HGA). Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2609–2616.
Whole-exome sequencing detects somatic mutations of IDH1 in metaphyseal chondromatosis with D-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria (MC-HGA)†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2609–2616, November 2011
How to Cite
Vissers, L. E.L.M., Fano, V., Martinelli, D., Campos-Xavier, B., Barbuti, D., Cho, T.-J., Dursun, A., Kim, O. H., Lee, S. H., Timpani, G., Nishimura, G., Unger, S., Sass, J. O., Veltman, J. A., Brunner, H. G., Bonafé, L., Dionisi-Vici, C. and Superti-Furga, A. (2011), Whole-exome sequencing detects somatic mutations of IDH1 in metaphyseal chondromatosis with D-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria (MC-HGA). Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2609–2616. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34325
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: FN 310030-132940/BONAFE Luisa
- Fonds de Recherche du Departement Medico-Chirurgical de Pédiatrie, CHUV
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development. Grant Numbers: 917-66-363, 911-08-025, 916-86-016
- Leenaards Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!