How to Cite this Article: Vissers LELM, Fano V, Martinelli D, Campos-Xavier B, Barbuti D, Cho T-J, Dursun A, Kim OH, Lee SH, Timpani G, Nishimura G, Unger S, Sass JO, Veltman JA, Brunner HG, Bonafé L, Dionisi-Vici C, Superti-Furga A. 2011. Whole-exome sequencing detects somatic mutations of IDH1 in metaphyseal chondromatosis with D-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria (MC-HGA). Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2609–2616.
Whole-exome sequencing detects somatic mutations of IDH1 in metaphyseal chondromatosis with D-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria (MC-HGA)†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2609–2616, November 2011
How to Cite
Vissers, L. E.L.M., Fano, V., Martinelli, D., Campos-Xavier, B., Barbuti, D., Cho, T.-J., Dursun, A., Kim, O. H., Lee, S. H., Timpani, G., Nishimura, G., Unger, S., Sass, J. O., Veltman, J. A., Brunner, H. G., Bonafé, L., Dionisi-Vici, C. and Superti-Furga, A. (2011), Whole-exome sequencing detects somatic mutations of IDH1 in metaphyseal chondromatosis with D-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria (MC-HGA). Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2609–2616. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34325
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: FN 310030-132940/BONAFE Luisa
- Fonds de Recherche du Departement Medico-Chirurgical de Pédiatrie, CHUV
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development. Grant Numbers: 917-66-363, 911-08-025, 916-86-016
- Leenaards Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!