How to Cite this Article: Lin D-S, Chang J-H, Liu H-L, Wei C-H, Yeung C-Y, Ho C-S, Shu C-H, Chiang M-F, Chuang C-K, Huang Y-W, Wu T-Y, Jian Y-R, Huang Z-D, Lin S-P. 2011. Compound heterozygous mutations in PYCR1 further expand the phenotypic spectrum of De Barsy syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 3095–3099.
Compound heterozygous mutations in PYCR1 further expand the phenotypic spectrum of De Barsy syndrome†
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 12, pages 3095–3099, December 2011
How to Cite
Lin, D.-S., Chang, J.-H., Liu, H.-L., Wei, C.-H., Yeung, C.-Y., Ho, C.-S., Shu, C.-H., Chiang, M.-F., Chuang, C.-K., Huang, Y.-W., Wu, T.-Y., Jian, Y.-R., Huang, Z.-D. and Lin, S.-P. (2011), Compound heterozygous mutations in PYCR1 further expand the phenotypic spectrum of De Barsy syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 3095–3099. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34326
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2011
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC-95-2745, NSC-99-2413
- Mackay Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: MMH9803, MMH9928, MMH-CT9904, MMH-CY9905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!