How to Cite this Article: Celik TH, Buyukcam A, Simsek-Kiper PO, Utine GE, Ersoy-Evans S, Korkmaz A, Yntema HG, Bodugroglu K, Yurdakok M. 2011. A newborn with overlapping features of AEC and EEC syndromes. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 3100–3103.
A newborn with overlapping features of AEC and EEC syndromes†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 12, pages 3100–3103, December 2011
How to Cite
Celik, T. H., Buyukcam, A., Simsek-Kiper, P. O., Utine, G. E., Ersoy-Evans, S., Korkmaz, A., Yntema, H. G., Bodugroglu, K. and Yurdakok, M. (2011), A newborn with overlapping features of AEC and EEC syndromes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 3100–3103. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34328
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!