How to Cite this Article: Hisama FM, Lessel D, Leistritz D, Friedrich K, McBride KL, Pastore MT, Gottesman GS, Saha B, Martin GM, Kubisch C, Oshima J. 2011. Coronary artery disease in a Werner syndrome-like form of progeria characterized by low levels of progerin, a splice variant of lamin A. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 3002–3006.
Coronary artery disease in a Werner syndrome-like form of progeria characterized by low levels of progerin, a splice variant of lamin A†
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 12, pages 3002–3006, December 2011
How to Cite
Hisama, F. M., Lessel, D., Leistritz, D., Friedrich, K., McBride, K. L., Pastore, M. T., Gottesman, G. S., Saha, B., Martin, G. M., Kubisch, C. and Oshima, J. (2011), Coronary artery disease in a Werner syndrome-like form of progeria characterized by low levels of progerin, a splice variant of lamin A. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 3002–3006. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34336
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA78088, AG033313
- German Research Foundation
- Ellison Medical Foundation
- American Heart Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!