How to cite this article: Rozendaal AM, Mohangoo AD, Ongkosuwito EM, Buitendijk SE, Bakker MK, Vermeij-Keers C. 2012. Regional variation in prevalence of oral cleft live births in the Netherlands 1997–2007: Time-trend analysis of data from three Dutch registries. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:66–74.
Regional variation in prevalence of oral cleft live births in the Netherlands 1997–2007: Time-trend analysis of data from three Dutch registries†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 66–74, January 2012
How to Cite
Rozendaal, A. M., Mohangoo, A. D., Ongkosuwito, E. M., Buitendijk, S. E., Bakker, M. K. and Vermeij-Keers, C. (2012), Regional variation in prevalence of oral cleft live births in the Netherlands 1997–2007: Time-trend analysis of data from three Dutch registries. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 66–74. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34343
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!