How to cite this article: Alazami AM, Monies D, Meyer BF, Alzahrani F, Hashem M, Saleh M, Alkuraya FS. 2012. Congenital disorder of glycosylation IIa: The trouble with diagnosing a dysmorphic inborn error of metabolism. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:245–246.
Congenital disorder of glycosylation IIa: The trouble with diagnosing a dysmorphic inborn error of metabolism†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 245–246, January 2012
How to Cite
Alazami, A. M., Monies, D., Meyer, B. F., Alzahrani, F., Hashem, M., Salih, M. A. and Alkuraya, F. S. (2012), Congenital disorder of glycosylation IIa: The trouble with diagnosing a dysmorphic inborn error of metabolism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 245–246. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34347
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- KACST. Grant Number: 09-MED941-20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!