How to Cite this Article: Kantaputra PN, Matangkasombut O, Sripathomsawat W. 2012. Split hand-split foot-ectodermal dysplasia and amelogenesis imperfecta with a TP63 mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:188–192.
Split hand-split foot-ectodermal dysplasia and amelogenesis imperfecta with a TP63 mutation†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 188–192, January 2012
How to Cite
Kantaputra, P. N., Matangkasombut, O. and Sripathomsawat, W. (2012), Split hand-split foot-ectodermal dysplasia and amelogenesis imperfecta with a TP63 mutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 188–192. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34356
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- Thailand Research Fund (TRF)
- European Community's Sixth Framework Programme. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2005-019067
- The Faculty of Dentistry, Chiang Mai University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!