How to cite this article: Takagi M, Kaneko-Schmitt S, Suzumori N, Nishimura G, Hasegawa T. 2012. Atypical achondroplasia due to somatic mosaicism for the common thanatophoric dysplasia mutation R248C. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:247–250.
Atypical achondroplasia due to somatic mosaicism for the common thanatophoric dysplasia mutation R248C†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 247–250, January 2012
How to Cite
Takagi, M., Kaneko-Schmitt, S., Suzumori, N., Nishimura, G. and Hasegawa, T. (2012), Atypical achondroplasia due to somatic mosaicism for the common thanatophoric dysplasia mutation R248C. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 247–250. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34358
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 22790999
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan (Health and Labour Sciences Research Grants for the Research on Intractable Diseases). Grant Numbers: H22-Nanji-Ippan-195, H22-Nanji-Ippan-194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!