Nicole Hoppman-Chaney and Jin Sung Jang contributed equally to the work.
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 193–198, January 2012
How to Cite
Hoppman-Chaney, N., Jang, J. S., Jen, J., Babovic-Vuksanovic, D. and Hodge, J. C. (2012), In-frame multi-exon deletion of SMC1A in a severely affected female with Cornelia de Lange Syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 193–198. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34360
How to cite this article: Hoppman-Chaney N, Jang JS, Jen J, Babovic-Vuksanovic D, Hodge JC. 2012. In-frame multi-exon deletion of SMC1A in a severely affected female with Cornelia de Lange Syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:193–198.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!