How to Cite this Article: Saitsu H, Osaka H, Sugiyama S, Kurosawa K, Mizuguchi T, Nishiyama K, Nishimura A, Tsurusaki Y, Doi H, Miyake N, Harada N, Kato M, Matsumoto N. 2012. Early infantile epileptic encephalopathy associated with the disrupted gene encoding Slit-Robo Rho GTPase activating protein 2 (SRGAP2). Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:199–205.
Early infantile epileptic encephalopathy associated with the disrupted gene encoding Slit-Robo Rho GTPase activating protein 2 (SRGAP2)†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 199–205, January 2012
How to Cite
Saitsu, H., Osaka, H., Sugiyama, S., Kurosawa, K., Mizuguchi, T., Nishiyama, K., Nishimura, A., Tsurusaki, Y., Doi, H., Miyake, N., Harada, N., Kato, M. and Matsumoto, N. (2012), Early infantile epileptic encephalopathy associated with the disrupted gene encoding Slit-Robo Rho GTPase activating protein 2 (SRGAP2). Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 199–205. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34363
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Yokohama Foundation for Advancement of Medical Science
- Japan Epilepsy Research Foundation
- Naito Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!