Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 90–96, January 2012
How to Cite
Sohn, Y. B., Choi, E. W., Kim, S. J., Park, S. W., Kim, S.-H., Cho, S.-Y., Jeong, S. I., Huh, J., Kang, I.-S., Lee, H. J., Paik, K.-H. and Jin, D.-K. (2012), Retrospective analysis of the clinical manifestations and survival of Korean patients with mucopolysaccharidosis type II: Emphasis on the cardiovascular complication and mortality cases. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 90–96. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34371
Young Bae Sohn and Eun Wha Choi contributed equally to this work.
How to Cite this Article: Sohn YB, Choi EW, Kim SJ, Park SW, Kim S-H, Cho S-Y, Jeong SI, Huh J, Kang I-S, Lee HJ, Paik K-H, Jin D-K. 2012. Retrospective Analysis of the clinical manifestations and survival of Korean patients with mucopolysaccharidosis type II: Emphasis on the cardiovascular complication and mortality cases. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:90–96.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- Korea Healthcare technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080588
- Samsung Biomedical Research Institute SBRI. Grant Numbers: C-A6-227-3, C-A9-240-2
- In-Sung Foundation for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!