How to Cite this Article: Knott M, Leonard H. 2012. The diagnostic Odyssey to Rett syndrome: The experience of an Australian family. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:10–12.
The diagnostic odyssey to Rett syndrome: The experience of an Australian family†
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 10–12, January 2012
How to Cite
Knott, M., Leonard, H. and Downs, J. (2012), The diagnostic odyssey to Rett syndrome: The experience of an Australian family. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 10–12. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34372
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- 2010. Atypical presentations and specific genotypes are associated with a delay in diagnosis in diagnosis in females with Rett syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A: 2535–2542. , , , .
- 2011. Trends in the diagnosis of Rett syndrome in Australia. Pediatr Res 70: 313–319. , , , , , , .
- Barriers to diagnosis of a rare neurological disorder in China—Lived experiences of Rett syndrome families. Am J Med Genet Part A 9999: 1–8. , , , , . In press.
- 2008. Rare childhood diseases: How should we respond? Arch Dis Child 93: 1071–1107. , , , .