How to Cite this Article: Jobanputra V, Burke A, Kwame A-Y, Shanmugham A, Shirazi M, Brown S, Warburton PE, Levy B, Warburton D. 2012. Duplication of the ZIC2 gene is not associated with holoprosencephaly. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:103–108.
Duplication of the ZIC2 gene is not associated with holoprosencephaly†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 103–108, January 2012
How to Cite
Jobanputra, V., Burke, A., Kwame, A.-Y., Shanmugham, A., Shirazi, M., Brown, S., Warburton, P. E., Levy, B. and Warburton, D. (2012), Duplication of the ZIC2 gene is not associated with holoprosencephaly. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 103–108. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34375
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: KL2 RR024157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!