MJ Smith, A Kulkarni, and C Rustad equally contributed to this work.
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 215–219, January 2012
How to Cite
Smith, M. J., Kulkarni, A., Rustad, C., Bowers, N. L., Wallace, A. J., Holder, S. E., Heiberg, A., Ramsden, R. T. and Evans, D. G. (2012), Vestibular schwannomas occur in schwannomatosis and should not be considered an exclusion criterion for clinical diagnosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 215–219. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34376
How to Cite this Article: Smith MJ, Kulkarni A, Rustad C, Bowers NL, Wallace AJ, Holder SE, Heiberg A, Ramsden RT, Evans DG. 2012. Vestibular schwannomas occur in schwannomatosis and should not be considered an exclusion criterion for clinical diagnosis. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:215–219.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!