How to Cite this Article: Crovetto MA, Whyte J, Sarasola E, Rodriguez JA, García-Barcina MJ. 2012. Absence of COCH gene mutations in patients with superior semicircular canal dehiscence. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:251–253.
Absence of COCH gene mutations in patients with superior semicircular canal dehiscence†
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 251–253, January 2012
How to Cite
Crovetto, M. A., Whyte, J., Sarasola, E., Rodriguez, J. A. and García-Barcina, M. J. (2012), Absence of COCH gene mutations in patients with superior semicircular canal dehiscence. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 251–253. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34377
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!