How to Cite this Article: Žilina O, Reimand T, Zjablovskaja P, Männik K, Männamaa M, Traat A, Puusepp-Benazzouz H, Kurg A, Õunap K. 2012. Maternally and Paternally Inherited Deletion of 7q31 Involving the FOXP2 Gene in Two Families. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:254–256.
Maternally and paternally inherited deletion of 7q31 involving the FOXP2 gene in two families†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 254–256, January 2012
How to Cite
Žilina, O., Reimand, T., Zjablovskaja, P., Männik, K., Männamaa, M., Traat, A., Puusepp-Benazzouz, H., Kurg, A. and Õunap, K. (2012), Maternally and paternally inherited deletion of 7q31 involving the FOXP2 gene in two families. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 254–256. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34378
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 8175, 7617
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: SF0180027s10
No abstract is available for this article.